Km. 7, Apas Road, 91000 Tawau
Sabah, East Malaysia
Tel Nos. 6089-913235, 912312, 913312
Fax No. 6089-914987
The Group operates its trading outlets in Tawau catering or the
local populace. The main products sold are the fresh & frozen chicken products,
imported beef and buffalo meat from New Zealand and India while from Europe are
mixed vegetables, sausages and other frozen products.
Additional outlets will soon be established in other towns and city specially Sempoma, Lahad Datu, Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia.
Rastamas Contractor Sdn. Bhd.
The Company is a PKK A License contractor with CIDB G7 license holder. From date of its formation, it has successfully undertaken several government and private firm contracts. This includes poultry farms, processing factory, feed mill, government buildings, roads and the contract for the construction of a ferry terminal project in the Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia.
Rastamas Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
The Company is specifically dealing in investment and land development operations. To date, it has invested in a joint-venture enterprise with Bemas forming the Sazarice Sdn. Bhd. dealing in the sales and distribution of rice throughout Sabah, East Malaysia.
Mohd Astra Transport & Forwarding Sdn. Bhd.
Is the principal contractor for the unloading, stevedoring, and delivery of rice consignment for Bemas Group of companies throughout Sabah. It is also the transporter for cement and other goods of Perkasa in Tawau, Sabah, East Malaysia.
The Group has earned recognition through accreditation, awards
and citations such as hereunder:
* Halal Certificates
* Certificate for Good Farm Practices Scheme (SALT) issued by the Dept. of Veterinary Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry, Malaysia
* Salmonella Control & Eradication Programme (SCEP) issued by the Dept. Of Veterinary Services & Animal Industry, Sabah
* Award for Excellent Achievement Award on Commercialized Broiler Production in conjunction with the Farmers, Livestock Rearers and Fishermen Day for the State of Sabah 2004
* Special Q Award for Livestock Production Industry in conjunction with the Quality Day 2004 by the Department of Veterinary Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry, Malaysia
* Q Award for Livestock Production Industry 2004 by the Department of Veterinary Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry, Malaysia
* Award Abdul Rahman Bin Aufin conjunction with celebration of Ma'al Hijrah Sabah, East Malaysia.
March 24, 2011 10:55:33 PM