Last Updated on 16th November 2013 Saturday
Pengajian Jarak Jauh
KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA
PROGRAM KHAS PENDIDIKAN JARAK JAUH (PJJ)
KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA - OUM MALAYSIA
SPECIAL PROGRAM OF
DISTANCE LEARNING (PJJ)
by MINISTRY OF EDUCATION MALAYSIA and OUM
|Intake for PJJ 2013
OUM's three intakes are in January, May and September every year.
1) Please complete the online application at http://osa.oum.edu.my
2) send certified documents such as IC, SPM, STPM / Matriculation / Diploma with transcripts, employment letter & RM30 process fee at the nearest OUM Learning Center.
Program Prasarjana Muda Pengajaran
Master Program for PPP:
|OUMís entry requirements for
1) Currently teaching at the Ministry of Education schools
2) Confirmed in the teaching service
3) Less than 45 years of age at the time of application
4) Additional requirements specific to the programme
|The KDP 14M OUM-PJJ Student, Tawau
Course in service - KDP are course for those working with government.
This course doesn't affect you salary. Its paid even you are not working at that whole time.
PJJ - Pengajian Jarak Jauh ( Distance Learning) for those working in private sectors or government.
University Degree for PPP
UKM University Degree for PPP
3) Bachelor In Biology(Hons) - UKM - PJJ
5) UM - Bachelor In Nursing At Faculty Of Medicine - UM.
6) UNIMAS - Bachelor In Nursing(Hons) - UNIMAS.
7) UITM - Bachelor In Coprate Administration(Hons)- UITM - PJJ.
8) UNISEL - Bachelor In Health Science(Hons)at Faculty Of Biomedical and Health Science - Unisel - PJJ - 3 Year -Intake Ended.
9) Bachelor Of Sport Science(Hons) at Faculty Of Science And
Technology - OUM - PJJ
11) MAHSA - Bachelor Of Nursing(Nursing Practice And Development) - MAHSA - PJJ - 2 Year.
November 16, 2013 07:44:20 PM