Last Updated on 3rd March 2014 Monday 9:30AM
University Kuala Lumpur
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM http://web2.hcme.com.my/kliuc/english.asp
Financial aid : http://www.kliuc.edu.my/finance/financial.html
| The Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure
University College (KLIUC) formerly
known as Ikram College of Technology
(iCT) is a subsidiary of Protasco Berhach
a company listed on the Main Board
of Bursa Malaysia.
The college was upgraded to a university college on 13 September 2003.
With its new status, KLIUC now awards its own foundation, diploma, degree and master programmes. Lembaga Akreditasi Negara (LAN) has already accredited most of our programmes, whilst the other remaining are in the process of being accredited.
KLIUC is awarded a MSC status institution.
The university college is ISO 9001 certified to ensure that the management and operations of the university are efficient and effective.
New programmes to be offered in the near future are at PhD levels.
Five schools have been set up
- Engineering Infrastructure
- Business Infrastructure
- IT Infrastructure
- Linguistic Infrastructure & Liberal studies
- Material & Science.
> Full-Time Programmes
- Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Electronics Engineering(Hons)
- Construction Management (Hons)
- Accountancy (Hons)
- Business Administration (Hons) in E-Commerce
- Business Administration (Hons)
- Information Technology (Hons) in Network Technology
- Information Technology (Hons) in Software Engineering
- Communication (Hons) in Corporate Communication
- Communication (Hons) in Advertising
- BA (Hons) English for Professional Communication
- Science (Hons) in Applied Statistics Materials Technology (Hons)
- Civil Engineering
- Geomatic Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Information Technology
- Corporate Communication
- English for Professional Communication
|- Business Administration
Foundation - Engineering
> Full/ Part-Time Programmes
Master of Business Administration
Intensive English Programme (IEP) Short Courses:
- English tor Academic Purposes
- English for the Workplace
- Public Speaking
- Preparation for the International English Language Testing System (I.E.LT.S)
- Preparation for the Malaysian University English Test (M.U.E.T)
- Intensive Mandarin Programme
- The University of Birmingham The University of Surrey
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Salford
- University of Wales
Ireland - Dublin Institute of Technology
- Curtin University of Technology
- University of Tasmania
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of New South Wales
- Victoria University of Technology
- Swinburne University of Technology
- La Trobe University
- Lincoln University
- The University of Auckland, Auckland
- University of Technology Malaysia
- Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
- Curtin University of Technology Miri Campus
|Academic Facilities and Resources
University standard campus
Fully air-conditioned/ well equipped classrooms
full-fledged laboratories for multimedia/ science and engineering
Fields and Courts for various sports and jogging tracks
Four blocks of Hostel located within KLIUC/ two cafeterias/ study rooms and mosque
Financial Assistance Easy Payment
KLIUC offers an installment payment scheme to its local students for the tuition fee. A minimum amount of RM 1000 is required upon registration. Balance of the fees can be paid in a maximum of three (3) equal installments, This method is applicable for every semester / Short Semester,
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
This scheme is applicable only for students studying locally. Fee waivers are given based on merit.
Best Student Award is given to the MOST outstanding student from each school based on his/her academic performance with a CGPA of not less than 3,750 points. This award is usually presented during the graduation ceremony. The table below lists the level and reward.
Unipark Avenue Condominium
Located between Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, Unipark Avenue Condominium is easily accessible by an interlinking network of highways ie. Kuala Lumpur - Seremban Highway, Besraya Highway, South Klang Valley Expressway and Kajang - Silk Highway.
It is amidst the refreshing greenery in the neighbourhood of several institutions of higher learning such as Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC) and University Tenaga (UNITEN).
Unipark Avenue provide high quality living in tranquil surroundings, only minutes away to amenities such as shopping malls.
Diploma in Geometric Engineering - The Latest Course at KLIUC
Geometric Engineering programme is specially- made for students who intend to gain skills and knowledge in the application of new technologies such as Geographical Information System, Global Positioning System, Satellite Imagery and Aerial Photo. Students will be required to use exceptional skills and knowledge attained in measurement science, computing and analysis to accomplish surveying and spatial information tasks.
A perfect course for a person who likes the outdoors and working with people to obtain scientific and mathematical findings.
KLIUC provide an intensive 98-credit hour course that focuses on geomatic engineering. Students are ensured to grasp the essentials of geomatic engineering. With an emphasis on subjects such as engineering survey, cadastral survey, hydrographic, cartography, geodesy, astronomy and photogrammetry, students will be ensured their money's worth.
Moreover, students will have the chance to go on field works, industrial training, survey camps and site visits as these will ensure they gain exposure and experience; two elements which are very vital in today's world.
KLIUC is heritage of the Research and Training Institute of Public Works Department, Malaysia, which was established in 1981 and maintain its distinctive features and strengths.
Geomatic Engineers are becoming increasingly in demand in Malaysia today. As we reach the year 2020, Geomatic Engineering graduates would be needed in the public and private sectors. These sectors include:
For further information, please contact :
Private Colleges in Malaysia March 03, 2014 09:51:32 AM