Yayasan Sime Darby Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
Posted by admin in Sunday, March 16th 2008 Topics: 2008 Scholarships, Corporate
Tags: Corporate Scholarship, Malysia Scholarship, Yayasan Sime Darby
Undergraduate Scholarship, Yayasan Sime Darby Postgraduate Scholarship Programme,
Yayasan Sime Darby ScholarshipYayasan Sime Darby is pleased to announce the
opening of applications for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
Programme - FY 2008/2009.
Scholarships will be offered to individuals pursuing the following fields of
• Engineering : Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Computer
• Business : Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, Computer
Science,Information and Communication Technology
• Science : Agriculture, Food Technology, Plantations Technology, Plantation
Management, Forestry, BiotechnologyUndergraduate Studies
The requirement for Undergraduate scholarship is as follows:
• SPM (minimum 7 A1s in subjects taken) and any of the following:
o STPM (CGPA of at least 3.5)
o Matriculation/ Diploma (CGPA of at least 3.5)
o ‘A Level’(minimum 3As)
o Australian TER (minimum 90.0)
• Individuals pursuing their first or second year undergraduate studies are also
encouraged to apply.
The requirement for Postgraduate scholarship is as follows:
• Masters Degree. Individuals should have obtained a Bachelors Degree with
minimum Second Class Upper (Hons) or equivalent.
• PhD. Individuals should have obtained a “Distinction” / “A” grade in average /
or any other equivalent grade in their MastersDegree.
Individuals who are currently pursuing their PhD in their first or second year
are also encouraged to apply.
We welcome your online application at http://www.simedarby.com/scholarships.
The portal is open for applications from 15-31 March 2008.
Only online applications will be considered.
Applications should take approximately 45 minutes.
Please read through the scholarship application manual at http://www.simedarby.com/scholarships/manual.aspx
before submitting your online application.
For any enquiries, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section
Applications are open from Saturday 15th March 2008 and will be closed on Monday
31st March 2008.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.